You are in... Menu > News > Dress Code
Summary of Key changes to Model Dress Code May 2018
- Additional items added to the Unacceptable Clothing list.
- Under the exceptions section a provision has been included to account for a broader range of non-teaching and manual worker attire.
- A section on Nails has been added to account for possible Health & Safety implications.
- The section on Hair has been updated to include colouring.
- A section has been added entitled Breach to outline possible courses of action if the Dress Code is not adhered to.
The newly revised Dress Code can be found in the Recruitment, Pay & Conditions section of the site or you can download a copy directly here.